Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

WAHAAhaahahaha, you know its funny because i've been filling in numerous forms lately, and i've umm, discoverd i've been spelling my name wrong....yes i kno, a little silly. Oke, my name: Nicole Meng-Wai Fong...what i've been spelling: Nicole Meng-WEi Fong. mmmm. what can i say, i hope never to forget my name again! Now i've got to talk to voting enrolment ppl to tell them I got my name wrong. ehehe. whoops. Glad i pulled out my birth ceritifcate to be sure. wahahaha~.
dre where are you? how are you? hope to see you sometime soon!
whaha love it!
Anyway, im loving tjourney more and more. its so comfortable, its so totally accepting of me, i think. I like the people a lot, i love how God moves through us, and loves me through them. Last night was amazing, michael was really bold in what he said, wahahaha, and yea, it was a breakthrough, but maybe less of the focus on the baddies more praise to God.
leave me lonely, yet i have more that so many. thankyou
mmm, nothing. nothing. a beautiful word: nothing. it might be one of the most contradictory words for me. Nothing is so much in itself. Nothing has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I am nothing yet have before me eternity, have abundance at the word, and if not even I will never have nothing. Because of Him, because of Love. so gladly accept my contradictory nothing status. remind me if need be. I'll be seeing you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.