Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hi.
I got your letter. I read it too fast, it wasn't long enough.
Your upset, the tapes were nice though, I liked the second recording a lot. I know, you know its never over. Although with obesity sweeping the nation, fat ladies may be singing sooner and more often. They won't be singing for you. Oh you can sing for me any day! You know if you're never discovered, you'll become a secret I won't ever forget...but if in the instant you become known for who you are, I'm glad for you. If they take you away, I trust you to know better from worse. You've taught me such yourself, and I know your hatred for hypocrisy; so don't change for the worse! And I hope you find her.
-N.
FictionLetter#1love

No, I didn't believe what happened when I read your letter for the first time. I'm still a little unsure. Its a crazy claim! I didn't know what to do with the photo. I keep it in my bedside drawer in one of my books, what if someone finds it, how do I begin to explain it? I don't understand why you brought me into this after what happened in that second exhibition, but I am very glad you did. And how on earth did you manage to get from England to Scotland so fast without a visa? What have you done? What are you doing? I have booked a flight to you for next week. I have found most of the information you requested. Who else have you told? Maybe I should get an earlier flight, I fear I might die of insane curiosity and contradiction. So this is life? Chasing a crazy, possibly imaginary theory/thing(no not imaginary for the photo claims otherwise...) ...I hope you are not playing me for a fool. I've been challenging my facts of this life and creatures since I recieved your letter. I haven't slept. These thoughts are so taxing and unbelievable I've become both physically and mentally exhausted though I hunger for the truth (which I know will exhaust me just as much as it might assure me). What shall you call it? You certainly can't go around calling it the Lockness monster!
Extract of FictionLetter#1imagery

2 comments:

  1. *scratches head* I'm slightly confused, but since that's no different to how I feel everyday I'm not that alarmed.

    How are YOU nikky? I saw you the other day. That was a real bonus and made me smile even more than I was already. Let's do that Disney marathon we kept planning but never completed. Let's do it while we're still young. Let's do it before we die. Let's do something crazy and fun before I forget what crazy and fun is.

    Smile my talkative friend.
    Love YOUR friend. Quyen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH MY GOODGOLLY!! QUYEN! yea, it was soo exciting seeing you at max's ehehehe. Anyhoo! seriously, i was just talkin 2 Adren about how i never saw you anymore and then *tadahh, there be you!! Howsabout a date? ;)

    I'll call you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.