Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, June 04, 2007

"Sing for your supper!" shrieked the lady. Well you could hardly call her a lady, she wore a respectable gown with material that looked like and matched well with the traditional green, patterned purple, curtain drapes. Her face however...was grey. Who has a grey face? She had a grey face! I don't know how, but she did. And her features were startling! Ears that looked like scallops, they were tiny and had a lack of detail. It was not purposely curved like yours and mine, but of quick and clumsy design. Her nose was like an upside down ear but thicker, with no holes or details. Her eyes were large. Yes, quite large. They reminded me of Synthia's goldfish, except this crazy woman’s wasn’t bloodshot, and she could blink, and her eyes were a little less swollen and they weren’t popping out of her head. Believe me! If you were there, you’d see what I mean! Her mouth was juicy. No, I did not want to eat her lips or kiss her. But her lips were juicy! They were proportionate and were this kind of richness that reminded me of corn beef. The really-tasty-full-of-flavour-but-not-my-favourite kind of beef. Oh, and she spat when she talked, I’m no dentist, but she needed braces.

I was rather confused. I was commanded to sing for my supper.
“Umm, Miss, but I’ve made my own supper.”
“So sing for it!”
“Why do I need to sing for it?”
“Do you want it back?”
“What are you talking about?..” Yes, and then it hit me and my heart sank
“..you wouldn’t”
“Just watch me.” Oh how it pained me to see her lips curve into that stupid smile. What was I to do? I had made this marvellous cake and this crazy lady had stolen it.

And I could tell you the rest, but it’s a long story. And that is why I didn’t get much work done. I had to sing my cake back…or try to. In the end, she wouldn’t give me my cake back so I had to steal it back. Credit also to a horse on a skateboard who helped me. I called him Shord because he was a Skating Horse On a boaRD. Smart huh! Oke Dokily. Now I have to try get myself back to my own time and home so I can get some study done!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.