Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

one stride from the moon

wide eyed, small smile
glimmers of hope's mile
its now or never
love endeavours..

it throbs. the heat. exams are fantasies, reality is somewhere deeper. Danger lurks; escapes are sweeter...take my breath away. you alone, take my breath away?
oh so early mornings i find you by my side.
chance with me, i'll distract the goblins
will you chance with me, for a lifetime of treasure...
buy a chance with me, all i want- to have a chance with you
i dont need a rhythm,
they dont need impressing
we need rain, i'll dance in the rain.
it throbs...you beckon, i fall
for you,
i need you now, more then ever

strength from Joy, beauty from pain, birth from ashes, clarity-i seek clarity-from chaos.

i will take hold of your hand.

1 comment:

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.