Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

detatched, oh she loves!

my vision's blurred, sleep awaits me, she can wait longer. this train of thought is 5minutes long, wont be a sec! go away veil of matte finish, i want to see the factory bird!! thanx bigFish! i really appreciate it. i never saw it coming, and im sorry, i'll try be there next time. timtams are for those who roll in mud and know riches by taste. imagine...the land flowing with milk and timtams! the promise land! ahhhh, the thought evokes sensation and invites drool! and tho hardships i still face and a little bird just sang a sad song, there is hope. and i'll die happy in the hope of You. sweet sweet sounds tickle my ears, and the thunder cannot drown it. so smile laugh play, fisherprice. y did u cry for argentina? y did u repremand ur daughter, oh king tridon? shes a bright young woman, sick of swimming n ready to stand! so the prince hasnt saved queen kong yet. and the measurements arent right. i wonder if he noticed...the stars really shine, and the sand falls into my eyes. swing low, sweet chariot. meet me by the tower in the middle of town; and we'll fly from here to horizon end, and walk right on back again!

2 comments:

  1. man~! wat can i say thats really DEEP! and i mean DEEP! ^^ almost made me cry! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Anyway, where you been Nikki? I haven't seen you since you...ok, I don't even know when I saw you last.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.