Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

lksjdhfund

the new buzzz....commonwealth games! GO AUSSIE!

hmmm, well the aussies have been kicking butt in....everything?!!

well....last nite was awsum! FIRE FLIGHT...it did touch a nerve, but not one i think daz n daria intended. i kinda suddenly felt that the world was weighing me down, no....it was as if i felt the pain of my friends and the trials of my own...it made me sensitive and wobbly. and then i knew the Love of God, how great and awwsum and...true. and thats what overwhelmed me. the problems shook me up, but God, in all His spendor and undying love, broke me.....again

been fighting myself lately. but God's givn me a good ole push...it helps, wahahaha.

i registerd 4 manifest 2day!! gonna be exciting!!!

oOohhh prayermeeting rocked!!! ps singyap ROX! wahahaha, his lil lesson was kool as, and his soooo cute! stuttered abit, very cute! Sarah lead worship, very very kool. its like....wow, father and daughter. anointing and all!!

well dad made me choose between to parties....i chose kirstyn and jenny's...SORRY andy and guang! hmmm...im gonna try negotiate, that means i gotta do my HOLIDAY HW! grrrr

i gotsta go now. ali wants 2 play some pizza game! wahahaha. God bless! rok on!

1 comment:

  1. unikii! I LOVE YOOH! =DD alwaiiis will....sucha bleesin in ma life!

    -aileeny

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.