Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

im been studying harder lately...harder that i have been during the term...."MUMMM, this is torture!"

wahahaha. well hat last post....it was a learning thing for me. God showed me something, its crazy, His a nutt. and now i cant believe how emo i did sound....never fear, its me again! well its me more that b4 cos the last entry did happen, and it did make me a bit more me-ish and mann...i hadnt had a tantrum like that since i was...hmmm....9 or something...(methinks)!!! i did the whole bash the bed and scream into the bunched up doona thing, slouch and pout....and then the dust settled, and i understood something, and i actually got a point of another persons view ....very childish perspective....me....childish...pffftt, that'd be the day

hands smell like playdough....and u kno what that means? it means that ive been playing with playdough... ehehehe making couch demo's outta it. its been sitting out in the air for waaaay to loong and starting to harden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOooooo, its sooo koool it cant harden!! it cant die!!! blaaaaahhh!!!! i'll just resusitate it if need be....

oke, pplz comn 4 dinner in like 7mins approx...if any1 comes on time......

riteo. rok it on. God blesss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.