Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Last Post from Oz, 2005

"hey nik, come here, i walked into ali's room, lookit what she's done. its so cute!" mum calls
lo and behold, ali hadnt left without making sure Timmy was comfy and tucked in that last nite she was home.

timmy's her closest ted. rumble's, mine. and she sleeps with her popo (pronouced: poe-poe) too. popo's that thin lil piece of material she tucked timmy in. its like another kid's blanky. but her's is her po.

Al!!!
!!!im goin to the airport soon. come back!! wahahaha. missn her more now. iV NEVA BN ON A PLANE WITHOUT HERR!!! whats gonna happe
n to me?? arrghhh!! betcha that now my sis isn ere to save me in my hopeless times, the airoplane toilet gonna swallow me and spit me out over the thousands of meters over ground.....ahhh greattt. in that case, i cant go peepee in 7 hrs. but i love drinkn liquids on the plane!! *dohh!!!! i love the juice and the water and the softdrink......and im gonan ask for a toothbrush (no, not to drink) just cos im makin that a habit. and i dont have a toothbrush. mum ses i cant bring my electric....way to go, party pooper!!

do i have evrything?
have i packed evrything?


oOOhhhh, i cut my own hair...again. i got a stoopid fringe. wayy to go, me!! well i guess it'll grow in mlaysia and turn out aiite. they always do.

errrrrmmmm....im bringin my fone. but i'll probly get a mlaysian sim. but i'll chek my normal one evrynow and then...but i kno
i'll be calln pplz in the airport and talkn to em for the last time b4 i board. wahahha, so be ready for a call!!!

uhh...i think i'll be off! cyazzzz later mates! sandy i promise not be come back fob. i promise myself rather....and evry1 else...
yea, daria i was kiddn. i am gonna miss evry1. evn u!! gonna miss youth and church and prayer meetn...ohh. im gona hafta run around tryna find an english speackn church...hey wonder if theres a tourist church. oh, and im gonan miss seeing white ppl. as scarse as they are at ACF, theres gonna be NONE there, unless i can go and stalk some random white tourist. wahahahahah

uh huuhh, well i think i'll start sayn goodbye. they can take agggesss to finish....but 2nite....nup
ADDDIOOOSSSSSS ameegoz!! and home.
rok it on!! God blessss yaaz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.