Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, November 07, 2005

oke, so on satday nite, there was a dinner at church. kitchen appreciation dinner. with the NICEST homemade icecream cheescake!!! !!

oke oke. newayz, my legs were bare from knees down. and we were all playing outside with the kiddos. ane i got 5 beautiful mosqui bite. 1 which i couldnt help scratching and swelled to the size of my elbow. or bigger. anywayz, mum's like:
"Dad, see ur daughter's legs? mosqui bites!"
dad: "aiyo!! in malaysia, how can u take it?"
me: "errr, uh oh"
dad: "evry nite u go out and get mosqui bites"
me: did i hear that riite?
dad: "so that u can build up to mlaysia. be strong"
mum: ahahahahaha

oh, my dad's never failing cures are oh so comforting. He's so caring :)

3 comments:

  1. dear girl your fonts are the death of me.

    you are so fuuny lah! how was your EXAMS!!

    nikki a la hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did he say you could go out every night? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahaha. ooohhhh i gotcha jaz *wink wink*

    wahahah. riteo. well my big big mosqi bite, i gave it to God, and He descided to capture all th eyucky stuff into a little bubble on my skin....and and...that poppedd sometime and i din know it. its yuckyyyyyyyyyyy. and and im over it *woohoooo

    as for the nikinakinoki noo song. no sireeee. methinks ur gone crazzzzyyy

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.