Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

now this is strange...no u are

ohh bummm, oke. so i din expect 100% for methods. i actually wanted like a 70%.
turns out i got 49%. i din evn pass!!!!! arrrghhhh!!!! and i checked out last semester's skills exam. i got 68% for that!!!! gaahhh!!!!!

ohh i got worse!!!

oh a cheerier note
http://muglets.com/77PK

^--kirun danced and made me feel better. wahaha

JUWITA SUWITO ROCKEDDDDD!!!!!!
man, shez HOT! b e a utiful!!!
and and...last nite was realllly HOTtt!!!!!!
like., REALLY hot. no, unbelievably HOT!! and it was koool and evry1 was spent, just evry went ALL OUT, and it was a blast!!!! ohh u shoulda bn there!!!! u woulda LOVED it!

i dunno why alla a sudden my methods exam results matter. i guess skool does matter...kinda
ohhh, i intend to 4get it soon. i AM dissapointed, i thought i did better then mid semester.

get overr it nik!! u only studyed the nite b4 what du u expect???

gracie's gonna tutor me for methods over the holls. oke, so it doesn make sense, shez in yr 10. but she dus methods the same, and shes a genius at it!!!!!! aced the exam, and constantly studying....this shall be interesting. $5/hour

oke oke...im gona study for chem now. i really wanna get good for this...

im scared of my big fish...but when my/dad's 9 goldfish are hungry and u stick ya finger in the pond, they'll come and nibble abit. but im scared of the biggest 2, cos their too big, and i kno they dont have teeth, but im still scared of em. its just really really koool!!!

BYE!!!! God blesss. "gotta fly"- doodoo or dodo. i think doodoo's kooler

-SMILE ON!!!!~

4 comments:

  1. It's like you're standing right there in front of me, hassling me while I try to eat. Rahaha! Nikki, you make me laugh. I don't think you should feel bad about your exam results either. 49% is fantastic for only one night's study! Imagine what you could do if you REALLY studied! But hell, if you don't care about school at all there's always carpentry at TAFE. You don't want to do that, but it's always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha. thanx mikeee!!!

    u make me laugh too!!! tho i think i kinda horified alice [not my sis] with ur murderous story......

    sorry, it just came out. liek word vomit. and and and....anyways....thanx 4 the encouragment!! that 49% is fantastic. well oke oke. *thinks to self: units 1 and 2 dont matter **repeat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha nik.

    hey! go read my blog! i did a post specially for you!! and awesome chair btw!! im so in awe of your skills! you really could go into carpentry you know, haha.. you could design and make the furniture.. and open a store to rival ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or plumbing. i extend my services to you if you stick to carpentry.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.