Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

nooo!!! greeny's gone!!

oke. so heres the story. i was sitting....no, lying...well i have weird positions where im sit-lying. or lay-sitting, hard to tell which im doing....rite-o, anyways, i was sit-lying on my bed, listening to music....yada yada. and my eyes roaming aroudn my room. then, ,attracteedd to the corner, i gasp *GASP* and cry out in astonishment: "arrghhh!!! ali!!! its dead!!"

yes, i was quite unexpectedly confronted by my no-longer-invincible green pretzel balloon. do uz kno how flippn old and wize that thign was?? i got it the day afta my bday last year!!! so, that would make it 1 year and 5 months OLD!!! now tell me that isn the OLDEST smack-bang smartest balloon u eva seen in ya life!!!!!!!!

when i looked at it yestaday it was still alive! smaller, but still alive. now......*chokes on sob**

bye bye green pretzel balloon, i know i will never ever EVER have a balloon quite as maknificent, marvellaless and smack-bang spectacular as you. u outlived any balloon on guiness book of brocken records. ohh bumm, i shoulda enterd ya!

bye bye peeps! got my acc34 exam 2moro. so if ya remember later, just squeez in a quick word for me hey? thanx 11:45-1:30. arrgghhh!!! God bless ya too [s]melly!!! we're init 2gether!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rahaha! You and me, Nikki. We'll start a post trauma support group. We know pain, we know loss.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.