Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

untitled

corrosion, redox chem. oxidation. reductant. thingy numbers, oxiisation numbers. thats it. i dont get it...........gaaahhhhh. welll. im trying. guess what im duing now!!!! HOMEWORK! wahahahaha. thats riite. im duing hw. well now now im blogging. but now asin the time being im hwink!! woohoooo...well i had myself convinced!!!

well...looong time no net.....and blogg...so wasssupp? how are you?? how beaut have the days been huh?? awsum God!! well i havnt brought a jumper to skool yestaday n 2day....sooo. no badges either....except the nike one {complements of anndy...thanx anndy!!} which is on my dress which i am too lazy to take off n on....i know its weird cos im commited to taking all my others off and on. well, u'll get over it :][:

hmmm..well wel welll!! last nite i gotta kooool sms from wez. go wez! and then i talked to mikee n daria, yuupz. thats it!! oh. and mikkeee! ur trash is on the way!! wahahaha
oh. wanna hear the 'jono's a bum' story?? well, at sms jono took my fone,....and took down ali's number riite? and then later on when i was talkn 2 him we 'exchanged' numbers. BUT he wasssa bum and gave me my sister's number as him. no i dont memorise any numbers but my own and mum's. so yes. i feel for it....
well, so last nite. i thought i'd try for a chatt....so i call, and on the other side of the line was this chick. so i think to myself wow. sounds like ali. confused, i ask: is jono there?
replies ali: nik, this is Al...in the next room. omgshh
me: HAHAHA, oke. nowonder!! i thought u sounded lik....
ali: *hangs up
she thought i was mighty stoopid. gosh, i felt like it too. nothing's changed huh?

wahahaha....ummmmm. heard this really really really kool 'song' the 2 nites ago. there was so words. just music. was very kool tho. im a fan. the name of the band was too loong to write down, and as soon as i'd heard it i'd forgottn it. i was half asleep.... hmmm....dunno what to say. ya've missed to much. oOOohhh, weekend's gona be packed. hope im allowed out. oh yea....

and PUBLIC APOLOGY to dazzz. i thought joss gave me the band thingo...but daz did. so...soz dazz!

hmmm....oOOhhhh. went to GLORY PLACE on sunday arvo. was kooooool as!! man, that family is soooo encouraging. the hoe family. aunty angelina and uncle eugene. man, they have SUCHA testimony. plus 8 kids. awsum i tell ya. amazing amazing. oOhhh they go to wcc! well they have a really MASSIVE house, which they live upstairs. and downstairs is GLORY PLACE, its like a church....a small church, big house.....very koool!!. and elijah still remembered me!! well i hadda tell him my name started with n. sooo cute!! and the new addition to the family. cute lil Isaiah! lil baby boy. umm. aunty ange had him in the shower of GLORY PLACE {love the name} all by her self. they say its symbollic, baby's born under the showring of God's blessing eh? in God's glory house. sweeet riite????

aiite. short short 2day. well shout out to STEFFI!!! if u dont return my calls, i will keep calling....bahahahahahahahaha. well ummm...i needa go collect my koorong voucher and by cd[s] very very exciting!! but DILEMA. there are waaayy too many different types of music that i like, and too many good artists from each genre *faints...its overwhelming!!!!!

aiite. gnitez!! ohh...heres chariott by gavin deGraw.

Staring at a maple leaf
Leaning on the mother tree
I said to myself we all lost touch
Your favorite fruit is chocolate covered cherries
And seedless watermelon oh…
Nothing from the ground is good enough
Body rise
Look whats over me

[Chorus:]Oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon this face
Oh chariot I'm singing out loud
To guide me
Give me your:
Strength

Remember seeking moons rebirth
Rains made mirrors of the earth
The sun was just yellow energy
There is a living promise land
Even over fields of sand
Seasons fill my mind and
Cover me…
Bringing back
more than a memory

[Chorus]
Oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon this face
Oh chariot I'm singing out loud
to guide me
Give me your strength…

You'll be my vacation away from this place
you know what I want
Holding that cup,
t's pouring over the sides…
Make me wanna spread my arms and fly

[Chorus]
Oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon this face
Oh chariot I'm singing out loud
To guide me
Give me your strength
Give me your strength (chariot)
Give me your strength (chariot)
Give me your strength (chariot)
Give me your strength (chariot)
Give me your strength:

Give it to me (chariot)
Give me your strength:
Give it to me (chariot)
Give me your strength:
Give it to me (chariot)
Give me your strength

Oh chariot

God bless. rok it awn!! AWS

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just happened to trip across you blog when searching for venice hotel reservation. Pretty interesting stuff, so I’ll probably stop by and check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. might i say props to jono for pulling such an awesome prank?? and THAT is why you memorize your sister's mobile number. hahaha, good stuff jono!

    hey nik.. is this dazz as in.. daryl? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. nono u bumm!!

    dazz is one of our youth leaders....darren.... daryl is just daryl. dazz is dazz. *duh

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.