Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

sweeet sweeet sunset

Search me, O God, and know my heart today!
Try me, O Savior, know my thoughts I pray.
See if there be some wicked way in me;
Cleanse me from every sin, and set me free. —Orr

~our daily bread~~

well. 2day i hadda good qt. i hadnt hadda good talk with the bigG inna while. well not a proper 'hows it goin' newayz. so on sunday i made a promise....and on monday i forgot it. 2day he still held up and i still forgot. but i rememberd. and did half of it.....but i hope i made it up 2day. but now its gonna be a evryday joy thing. God's been there 100 times for evry time i havnt. and THANK God. well i gttg now. quick quick.....2day was flippn AWS!! and i love my friends

*shout out to friends!!** wahahahaha. thats about the only pplz who read this newayz.
umm ummm.....pat on the back to God. his 'round the block for me, couldnt ask for more. LOVE IT! wahahaha

LOVELIFE.LIVELOVE

2 comments:

  1. Mraaaw!! That's what I'd do...I'd turn into Godzilla and blow the living hell out of MSN forever. Then, I'd move to Japan.

    I understand that this has no relavance or bearing of any kind to what you posted. I'm sorry...so...what did you write about again...? Hm...something about...ah forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha...oke
    but nice to know u took the time 2 visit me!! random pointless msgs are the way to evrybody's heart...errrr. well they are now. wahahah

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.