Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, October 31, 2005

exhausted, or overwhelmed?

tina's msn nic:
~~Religion offers more problems for humanity to deal with than solutions~~

18th June 03. devo book. day 4. Journal
"...their hearts were not loyal to Him, they were not faithful to his covenant. Yet he was merciful; he forgave their iniquities and did not distroy them" PSALM 78:37-38
God is merciful to all and we have to forgive the small things that dont go accordingly or hurt us, under intension or not! Somethings can hurt alot and sometimes, most times, it's the smallest mistakes, I kno once Mum kissed Al goodbye and not me, so ofcourse I got jealos and angry. But 2day, I've been reminded to forgive!! I wonder if people forgive me easily?"

love n a deep tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude.
A sense of underlying oneness.

"So hold me now father, human love aint enough / ive failed and been failed by the people i love / but Your faithful arms they surround me / and any other soul who has to sail those seas..." <-superchick

"Two natures beat within my chest
one is cursed, one is blessed
one i love. one i hate
...the one i feed will dominate" -anon

when in doubt, select 'c'

i feel lately, that evry wants or needs to hear a reassurance of 'its gonna be alright'
so i'll be the one to say it!!
"everything's gonna be alright. rockabye. rok on by!"
.love that song!!
"put your head down, on my shoulder. be still my child, rest a while. and I'll quiet you with my song. rejoice over you!! with my song, with my songggg...."
-God, [thru rebecca st. james] ehehee

remember:
loveLife.liveLove

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm. love you lots. that was very interesting stuff. very relevant. especially "when in doubt, pick 'c'". thanks nik! now what do i do in an essay exam??

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.