Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

dre

thannnxxxxx raCh!! very funky book. well i think just getting it as some random no-reason present made it a whole lot koolerrr, ur sooo generous [wo]mannn!! God bless ya heaps back!! thanx, really.....ummmm. yupz...
well SMS 2day!! was awsum!!was funn too!! jono, u cant afford the dowry remember. no deal! well yupz...ummmm. so SMS was awsum, , seeds were definately planted!!!. umm. i gotta finish all my work by 2moro. i'll try finish wood and accounting 2day....hmmm....

watch out big Al n dre, my killer monkey's still set on u. his a vicious one i tell ya...hmmm. so last nite i was quite motivated. i got quite abit of hw done!!! woohooo!! well ali's making muffins now!! woohoo!! talkeed to kirun last nite! and aileeny!! was very very kool. ya both b-e-a-utiful man!!. oh! and aileeenyyy...SMILLEEEEEE ur HOT~! wahahahahaha... hold on2 Him riteo, we're on the same ride, ina different carraige...genius rnt i??!

shout out to josss n sazzzz over in syd!! WE LOOOVEEEE YAZ!!! and miss yazz!! trust me, we do. or i do anyway.

ummm...Al's joined the 'blogging squad'!! welcome!! but its not as kool, cos i cant comment!!! cos im not on friendsteerrrrr. cant u get a normal bloogggg??? *complains for another 10mins**

bn feeling good lately.....tho i really needa pin this wood stuff n account 2nite...or mum's not gonna be too happy. and yea, oi aileeny, i think we can have out date!! but i'll; get back to ya 2moro!! ummmm.....needa call polous, her bday sooon!!! woohoo

umm...*3 cheers for dre!** his a big strong boy now huh?? stay strong mate, u'll get thru!!

wasssuppp to jazzzzz!!

to all: ya B-E-A-UTIFULL!! wahahahahahhaa...ummm..lalala, i feel like talkn 2 some1, but i won tcall ne1 2nite... wait...i hafta WAHAHAH. i'll call saba. but yea....that wont last too long i think, if ya feel like ya borin gya butt off. disturb my hw, be happy to chatt!! tho nothing passed 10:30. its my fone curfew.....and i guesss when i get down to hw!!

ummmm....heres to an awsum song!!! *cheers* 'no ordinary life' by roma waterman. no its not the usual mainstream kinda sound. but i love it!!! its very kool!! especially the words!!

You can be all you want to be
You gotta do all you can
So get yourself free
I believe you're a miracle child
Don't be afraid to run yourself wild

We forget that before we die
We gotta dance through life
To the music inside
This is the song we need to be singing
This is the life we need to be living

I wanna to be 17 'till I'm 95
I wanna live on the edge till I learn to fly
Climb the mountain just to touch the sky
Yeeeaaahhh
See the world from a different view
Run this race til my dreams come true
This is no ordinary life
This is no ordinary life

You can do all you wanna do
Just believe in yourself
Your dream will take you
Fill your life with a new sensation
Every day is a celebration

THere's a light here along the road
It will lead the way
It will shine you home
This is the song we need to be singing
This is the life we need to be living

I wanna to be 17 'till I'm 95
I wanna live on the edge till I learn to fly
Climb the mountain just to touch the sky
Yeeeaaahhh
See the world from a different view
Run this race til my dreams come true
This is no ordinary life
This is no ordinary life


When you're feeling down
Just look at how far you come
And like a child you will be free again
You will be free again

I wanna to be 17 'till I'm 95
I wanna live on the edge till I learn to fly
Climb the mountain just to touch the sky
Yeeeaaahhh
See the world from a different view
Run this race til my dreams come true
This is no ordinary life
This is no ordinary life


woooohoooo!!!...aiite. cyaz all laterrr...cant concentrate...
*hi5 mikee!** hooray to broken tailbones!!! wahahahahaha. hope ya heal up soon mate! its painful riiite???

aiite. gnitez all!!! i gotta try get more work done!! aiite....cos im off the comp when ali's finished making her...wait, my muffins :]

aiite. gniiteeezzzz!!
SMILEEEEEE....swithfoot's 2moro...i had my chance to go!!! *cries....sorrry raCh!! OOOhhhh!!! nicceeeee sooonnnnggg....i'll chuck that on next time. probly 2moro! wahahaha. "mb youuu cannn be my besst friennnddd toooo!!..cos i cant see her without seeing youuu!"
man. i'd love my friends to sing that. with me being 'her' wahahah. i think thats what evry1 wants riite? oh botha, i'll just chuk up the lyrics now...by better days ahead: maybe you
..man, its the koolest songgg. *add to shelf!**

oOOOhhh...wait. guesss whattt!!!!! i wont the WEEKEND OFFLOAD!!! from lite fm!! :] *beams** thats a $20 koorong gift voucher!! :] :] [:

aiite. here they are!:
She says she's just a girl
I think there's something more
She says You changed her world

And the smile on her face is a dead giveaway
And I just got to know

So won't you tell me
Is there something more to You
Maybe You could be the one for me
And turn my life into
Just what I need
Maybe You could save my soul
Maybe You could be my best friend, too
Maybe You

There's something in her eyes
Something behind her smile
She says You changed her life

Well maybe You or maybe not
All I want is what she's got
And I just got to know

So won't you tell me
Is there something more to You
Maybe You could be the one for me
And turn my life into
Just what I need
Maybe You could save my soul
Maybe You could be my best friend, too
Maybe You


She says no one knows her like You do
She says she's nothing without You
And all I know is that I need You, too
Cause I can't see her without seeing You

gnitez! when i lookit the starrrrrsssss, the sttarrrrssss i see some1 else!!. God bless ya. rok it awnnn!!

4 comments:

  1. did you say wassup to me for no good reason? or is that another jaz?

    dude, switchfoot.. sad i missed it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWITCHFOOT... i'm gonna cry because i couldn't go. their album is really good, honest and raw but somewhat depressing. it makes me wonder if they're christian. it's a far step from the beautiful letdown, which was full (a bit) of hope and meaning.

    love ya niks, turn it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh! I got a mention...and it's about my wounded @$$...oh well. Not to worry, some time next week I should be able to sit again!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.