Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BOo!

yo!! i gotta hurry. i got about 10mins!!! *faints

oke oke...well God is good!!! all the time!! and all the time: God is good!!! woohooo. wahahaha. good ole don moen. newayz. oh yea, speaking of don. don rox!!! our mountain guy!! well talked with him for a short while. was real encouraging. God's awsum awsum w0000tt!!! i think im in love. wait, i KNOW im in love!! wahahahaha

hmmm. sooo much to say, and no time to say it. well yupz emailed me, ,that was very kool. and then josss' emails were kool as always. and oi!! AILEENY U GOTTA EMAIL.
aite.
my bum's geting kickd. i'll be back!!!

or u could call me n get filled in in half the time!!!
God blessssss!!!!!! gosh, isnt life exciting????

www.thirdday.com
^--go download cry out to jesus. huricane katrina dedicated. nerly pulledd me to tears.

catchazzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.