Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

yoyoyo!!!
im listening to a pretty awsum song. its funny and ole and country-ish. "...and the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue with the man on the moon...we'll get together there, u kno we'll have a good time there!!" ehehehe

hmmm.....soooo, didnt have skool today. very kool! had a very kool quiet time too!! i took my stuff and sat at the bottom of the slide at the 5-seconds-away-playground. it was nice cos the sun was out and i was listening to united live. just imagine the strangers walking past wondering what in the world i was duing. sitting at the bottom of the slide, with headfones in my ears, eyes closed, head up and singing so evry1 could here me :] but it felt good anyway. nature is a real beaut it is.

BEBS CAN SOUND LIKE A DOLPHIN!!!!

ohhh. so me n ali decided to watch sound of music. well, so we chuck in a disc. and we watch it. turns out to be disc THREEEE. and then we chuck in the other one left, disc TWO. THERE WAS SO DISC ONE!!!!! so we half understand things. --_____________--"o.O

how annoying. ali keeps blaming me for it!! its not my fault!!!

quickly fill u in. kav polished his finger, dotted blood on random parts of the floor in the room. found out cailum is a lifesaver. and he thought i was stalking him...i told him he wasn worthy of my stalking :]
uhhh. i was baby at alpha for one night. cos al n ali din come. my sis underfed the fish.
we laughed. you smiled. i will always be alone, yet never.

no1 will walk with me the whole way. but my savior will...always. he comforts me. and then as i was about to go sook. i came back to him. and he told me stuff. kinda reveiled what im to be. lonely, but not.
self pity- its pathetic. it really is. it cuts u down and annoys evry1 else around u

oke. sooo. oOOHhhh....josss came over yestaday. me n joss n ali hadda good time. we watched the funniest 3d cartoon. well it was more funny cos we were just shouting at it!! wahaha. but it was good. and josss!!! i still havnt got that note!!! im tryna be like miss con-gene-e-ality. and i mite break all the wine glasses :] but i STILL CANT GET THAT NOTE!

what else??? the kooolest guy on aussie idol RUINED himself by signing jesse me-cart-kneee. his sooo koool and he went and sang a terrible song that sounded evn worse than jesse mcartkneee. *wuuuurrrrrrr

what else? lalalalalala. PARENT TEACHER's soon. aaaagaghhhhhhh bumm!! hoping they dont beat me down too much. i left the best til last. so that mum will have a lighter feeling ending the night than remembering all the complaints!! wahahaa.

sooo. wat else??? oOOhhh, ,that really kool song we sung at wellbeing was very very koool!!! "how great is our God" i dunno, the lyrics just really hit home. it was the truth and sooo true!!!

aiite. i'll be off now. im kinda bored. and i still havnt done my chem pracs. to be done by 2moro!!!
4 of em..........
catchazzzzz

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that was a really nice haiku. Really. I think that the essence of haiku is the ability to work within the constraints imposed to leave a complete impression of the subject. And this you did, presuming that you were the subject of your haiku. Ugh...I just exhaled and sawdust came out. From where, I can only begin to guess. I suppose this is how it will be for a while then, me breathing out sawdust...gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love that song nik! it's mad. 'cat's in the cradle'.

    and 'how great is our God' is an AWESOME song!! i love it! it's by chris tomlin, look up the lyrics.

    the splendour of a King, clothed in majesty.. let all the earth rejoice, let all the earth rejoice.. how great is our God.. sing with me, how great is our God.. and all will see how great, how great is our God..

    you are cool. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yupz. his holds time in his hands, the beginning and the end. the beginning and the end. and i love how his the lion and the lamb. the lion and the lamb!! oh gosh. its awsum!!!

    aiite. im tryna study!!! *ahem. alpha weeekend awayyy 2moro!!! wooohooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.