Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, June 27, 2005

LEVELLLL UPPPPPP

the 1st thing i did at camp was hop onto the tranpeleen and try to flip...yea, you guessed it. i fall on my face...and make my nose bleed...and get marks on my face...and make every1 laugh {myself included} ..

wahaha. well that was sooo typical. newayz. other than that. this year was different.
this year was more livable. however that might work. well all i known is that it was everything i didn't expect, yet expected all the same. it was soooo....weird

how to say??

God explained that it wasn't all about me. and that i wasnt all there was. but he also made it so that evn tho i wasnt spoken over, i wasnt dissapointed. yet when i started to think that this camp wasn't for me. it was for every1 else who was getting lotts outta it. he told me not to think that. cos this camp WAS for me, and that i needed to focus on Him n stuff....uhh. cant explain. but i'll try

i cant rely on the attention
i cant be the person everyone thinks i am
i cant feel sorry for myself
i have to look to him
must be the person God's plans for me say i am
i need to understand that it is about God
it's His ways, his plans, his voice
yet its also about me
its the words that count
the words that bring life and death
yet actions speak all the same
they will either support or conflict each other
awake; spirit gurl
2 dimentions.
live them both simultaneously
connected by me
connected by God
existant because of God
because of his love
because he is love
i will not cry anymore
be brought up
exalt God
forget self
dont be selfish
expect that which you desire in your heart
and then more
and reach for more
open your heart
annointing is everywhere
dont forget God
faith is NOW
hope is FUTURE
faith works in unity
we need G-U-T-S in the spirit {LOL}
faith is trust and confidence
prayer are when two are in love
joel2:28
its not about being jiggy.{wahahahah}
your sons and daughters will PROPHESY
see visions = video
BELIEVE
wisdom
knowledge
healing
tongues
diserning of spirits
the cause is bigger than the effect
step into jesus culture
God's word in my mouth is just as powerful as God's word in his mouth
how much your connected to God is how much He uses you!
new generation
we all have the same measure of faith. only, few practise it
take it all
take it all
take it all
take it all
may i be the living sacrifice. consumed by your fire
transformation
go up the mountain
be brought out of the crowd
pplz thinking can effect yout life
river of life that flows through and not around
the storehouse of bodyparts {WAHAHAHAHA} faith can get you a new leg/eye etc. ehehehe
2 dimentions
i soooo wanna live it that easily
dont give up
give it up to God
dont hang with the wrong crowd
God's got it under control

theres sooo much more. but yea, that's just snatches n patches of notes and thoughts i got from camp. i really openeedd my eyes n understanding. n i think my spiritgurl is more aware and awake now. for daz n dre, my standards for bf have rose a mile higher now. alot of thanx to God and russel sage. i dont care about relationship like that up to this point! its absolutely BEAUT! wahahaha. oOOhhhh though theres sooo much more to pray about now. more people to pray about etc etc/...more to learn and im sooo exciteed and i sooooo shouldnt be on the net now.

we talkd last night. ummm. me n the gurls who were still awake; about sex, media, relationships, body image, the pressure of the world. and then about God. n i think it was good. short convos. snatches here n there. it was good. caught up wit few chiks. breifly.

oOOOHhh. after last lesson, wen i pulld leeny aside n we prayed...{how many times?} well it was really good. i liked it. evn if nothing physical showed. something happened!! i know it did! serious, thats the song atm. serious. joy williams:

Do you ever get the feeling
People think you're crazy
Cause you trust what they can't see
Do you ever get the feeling
People think you&Mac are shallow
And you will change what you believe
But I'm not here to argue
About what others think and feel
Cause I'm not ashamed to tell anyone
What I know to be real

I'm serious about the stand I'm taking
Serious about the choice I'm making
Serious about the things that I believe
I'm serious about the talk I'm talking
The evidence is in the walk I'm walking
Serious about love and purity
I'm serious as I can be

I'm not the first to meet with laughter
And resistance from a disbelieving crowd
But I got to meet it head on
I'm just gonna keep on
Won't let it get me down
I'm not here to give up
Jesus didn't give up on me
Even when the goin' gets rough
I've promised God that I'll be

...serious about the stand I'm taking
Serious about the choice I'm making
Serious about the things that I believe
I'm serious about the talk I'm talking
The evidence is in the walk I'm walking
Serious about love and purity
I'm serious as I can be


Won't change my mind
Got to close the door
No time for goin' back
To what I had before
I'm so tired of playin' all these games
Cause the more I see what You mean to me
The more I want to say

im serious about the stand I'm taking

Serious about the choice I'm making
Serious about the things that I believe
I'm serious about the talk I'm talking
The evidence is in the walk I'm walking
Serious about love and purityI'm serious as I can be

i gtgg nowish. gotta find out how to do 3-way calls. needa call stefffi {poulos}

aiiite mates, catchaz~!

2 comments:

  1. sounds lyk you had tons of fun @ camp nicole! hehe you should tell me all about it when u have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahah...yupz!!! of course!!
    i fell on my face and God came down....not when i fell on my face. but he came down as well....errr, wait. that sounds silly!!

    umm....we had a insanely rockn time!! i'll catchaz soon

    eheh. thanx 4 commenting! wahaha...i felt an absence, not nemore~! :] rok on!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.