Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, June 20, 2005

i am the KING!! bahahaha. [wears hungryjacks crown] *turns to vicky* noo banquo!! u will never rule!! I AM MACDUFFF!!!!!!!

wassssuppp????
2day was quite.....funny? i dunno...my english class enjoys my presence already!!! i could tell my the little eraser bits that were chucked our way...sooo...whilst listening ever to intently to the macbedwash tape and while nagena caught up with some sleep, we were quite suddenly interupted by a horde of cut up eraser bits. yes, actually they flew ever so gracefully over the table inbetween us and bombarded our very mundain? mundane? mondain? whateva, well they just made life sooooo much more interesting!! so we had a very interesting, pointless, eventful eraser-bit-war, all the while trying not to get caught my mz/mrs/miss smith [not the assasin :] n yea. a couple or more times the guys got caught launching an attack. so i guess it was an even battle. 3 gurls [actually 2, em din do a thing!!] me n nagena against...how many guys?? like 6....i dont evn know their names. n it was evn more amusing cos we were on oposite sides of the room. n mz/miss/mrs smith din haffa clue wat was going on!! she was waaaayyy too deep into macbedwash. sheesh...

newayz
wattt else??? my 'healthy diet' is dying already.....day3....it was a given....it kinda enforces the saying: "youve tried your best and failed miserably, moral of story: never try again" saw that on some1's msn nic.....

yupz.....i hope u can read this mikeee, im trying to improve on my writing legible whatever skills!...uhhhhh, lost 4 words. what to saaayyyy????

i think i'll just chuck up some lyrics now....havnt done that ina while....:
i only heard this song once....i liked it. by nichole nordeman. [she's got the koolesttt name!!]
brave
The gate is wide
The road is paved in moderation
The crowd is kind and quick to pull you in
Welcome to the middle ground
You're safe and sound and
Until now it's where I've been

'Cause it's been fear that ties me down to everything
But it's been love, Your love, that cuts the strings

So long status quo
I think I just let go
You make me want to be brave
The way it always was Is no longer good enough
You make me want to be brave
Brave, brave

I am small
And I speak when I'm spoken to
But I am willing to risk it all
I say Your name
Just Your name and I'm ready to jump
Even ready to fall...

Why did I take this vow of compromise?
Why did I try to keep it all inside?

So long status quo
I think I just let go
You make me want to be brave
The way it always was Is no longer good enough
You make me want to be brave
Brave, brave

I've never known a fire that didn't begin with a flame
Every storm will start with just a drop of rain
But if you believe in me
That changes everything
So long, I'm gone

So long status quo
I think I just let go
You make me want to be brave
I wanna be brave
The way it always was Is no longer good enough
You make me want to be brave
Brave, brave

yupz. ummm, ohh btw. i got a letter in the mail. from kailynn, it was awsum! she's awsum!! was really sweet of her.....

hmmm, dez n mish goin malaysia. bahahahahaha. astalabista baby!! ehehe. well its not loong. not loong enough to miss yaz newayz! :] come back baring gifts!!!! wahahahaha

mm hmmm...newayz....ima off now.
CATCHAZ

2 comments:

  1. He who is without sin, he may kick the first ass...I like that. So you're trying not to write so much like an sms text? That's really good. You know I was going through your entry wondering what I was complaining about (with reference to your sms style of writing) when you wrote that you're actually trying. Well, 10 points for effort. This language is your own, you may as well gain the best control of it that you can! Anyhow, I guess this is just me checking in on you...how long has it been now? Yeah...sorry for being such a lazy guy. Its always nice to know that someone has something happening in their life. Even if it's not me. See you later, all the best for your exams. Presuming you have exams, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. mate their LOOONG gone!! wahaha. now im starting to get woprried about wood, ,cos im such a noob i dunno if i can pull it off!! but yea, its all good. btw, im making a chair...yes....a chair...BUT its gonna be OH SO FUNKY!!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.