Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

BOO!!! wahahahaha!!
:] i feel like...going PAINTBALL!!!

iv neva been paintballing b4...oOOhh, u wanna take me SKYDIVING??? mate that'd be AWSUM!! wahahaha *sigh i feel like doing evrything now..

how about WHITEWATER RAFTING???

dummmm-di-dummmm....i really should email. i havnt emailed the stars in agesss!!! *sigh i will right afta this

u look SMASHiN' riite now!! wahahaha, love ur sox!!...and for those not wearing sox...i love ur toes!! WAHAHAHAHA!! mate 2day's waaaay too funn!! n lovn it! :] GUESS WATT!! im became smart!! i dunno how it hapend! its sooooo funnny!!!!
altho i think my smart is evry1 elses average....oOOhh i think i should start writing proper. i'll trryy cos pplz commenting about how they cant understand! u guys r too proper!

well, 2day i just hade the acc3&4 exam. i must say im satisfiedd with it....wait...im HAPPY wit it! i rkn it was kool! tho i didn completely finish, i skipped a few...ARRRGGHHHH JESSE Ma-cart-neyy! soz, his playing again!! *sigh, y r all the gurls soo crazy over him? newayz, back to b4. n my CHEM exam was posponed 2 2MORO!! i was like WOOHOO! wahaha...wel i wasnt actually that excited, just that it saved me a fail...hopefully afta this i'll gett off the net n STUDY. as loong as i get better then cosman its kool! like, i have motivation to do good in chem! my motivation is to beat cosman!!! :] wahahaha. itz pretty funny...he pays me out 4 gettn crapp n keeps telln me i'll fail. but i tell him he will {the crapp thing is that his actually smarrtt wen he tries...}

hmmm, but yea. afta acc riiite? its kool. do u ppz know about liam??? well i rkn his reall kool! evn tho we tease each other n his always takn my stuff n hiding it somewhere...its reall comforting. dont ask me how. its like, cos his soo bigg riite [tall] that wen i walk with him i feel like his watchn over me! wahaha. nowadays i gotta admit i feel pretty secure cos its like, soo many pplz got my back that i gotta thank God sooooo much!!! thanx God ur sooooo goood 2 me!!! ehehe. so yea. ummmm. wat was i saying? i dunno. n now we talk!! wahahaha, me n liam we talk sometimes. its just the little things but i rkn its kool! n yea....uhhh, he still owes me a hungryjack's crown! u kno those paper hatt thingos? well yea, he owes me one of them. mm hmm, that reminds me, his 'like evry1 else' wen evry1 else is there, like he jokes about sick things n goes along wit evry1 else....but then wen its only a handful of pplz his more 'himself'? i dunno if i have the right to say that cos i dunno him 2 well. but i understand him more getit? i dont expect you 2 *shrugs

wahahahaha. i got 15points 2day!! [thats 3 coke labels] madu thinks i should be humiliated. n yea, its funnny!

that reminds me, my faith to step out is soooo weak!! oh God, plz help me gain the courage....*sigh...mm k, lemme paint u the picture....*close ur eyes n read with ur ears, paint the picture in ur mind with ur toes....wahaha...ahem, sorry :]

well we were studying @ skool 4 accounting n this is like 3hrs b4 the exam...n then madu suddenly goes..."ahh crapp i gotta headache!" n we were like...ohh bumm!! this is the most important exam too!! n yea, so we work 4 about 1/2hr more n then she gets up. 'i needa panadol' oke...i'll accompany u incase u die! n we talk abotu our experiences wit headaches n stuff...n she starts sayn how things are blurry n im like =s 'ohh bumm!' n then it hits me!!! or God does "pray for her" i nearly wished i neva thought that...i was like
uh ohhhhh....can i do this? i know ur gonna come thru God, but i dunno how im gonna pray for her. mate my head was SWIMMING! i was like....do i? oke, tgive her some time n stuff. so we walk 2 the nurse n she takes two panadols n we're walkn back, all the while im pondering whether to make that MASSIVE stepp....ohh bumm!! n i start remembering all these stories about pplz steppn outta faith in their skools n praying 4 kids/teachers n these miracles n stuff....n yea. i dunno...it was sooo insane. well i'l cut the story short...i didnt open my mouth n make a leap of faith, tho i silently prayer for her, n i think that helped her. i dunno! arrrgghhhh y isit soo hard to take that step?? i kno God will come thru?? He always keeps his end up, just that i dont *sigh....how do i expect to leave a mark on the world? *shrugs.,...ohh bumm!

its like, i can go around scabbing coke bottle labels that ppl leave, but i cant say a simple prayer? *sigh. oke, lets not dwell too much on that....i'll try catch the opotunities instead of lettn em pass me slowly, painfully....

neways...

SMILE :] x) =D ;p
i like this font....n size n stuff! oOOHhhh the SONG is on!!! la la la la...if i had to do it all again...i wouldd...lalalala....if i had to do it all again, iv lernt so much from my mistakes, thats how i know his watchn me!!!!!

im offfff now!!!
STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
catchaz later oke?

1 comment:

  1. yeah. 18+ man! same for skydiving! but whitewater rafting is okay right? let's go do that. ^^ in SUMMER please.

    nik~! i hear you about the stepping out thing. prayer is starting to hit me so hard nowadays.. like, just constantly on my mind how much it works n how important it is.. n how i dont do it enough! pray. pray hard. pray loud. pray silently. pray! we'll do it together. ill pray!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.