Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

wahaha, see how this works now. ima still tryna adjust myself to this. hehe
well how was today. it was another ansumly unique day!! the sky started as a collage of grey, ,and in the car on the way to skool, it was pretty amazing. like, the sun was still pretty low, but the thing is riite? that it broke the arrangement of grey, and this yellow was cleverly patterned, only something God could manage!! wahaha. well yea. i havnt watched the sunset in ages. i'll do that 2moro.

tryed tution 2day. wit jaz n daryl. n yea. it was funny! God createdd the earth!! why do i care how it works!!! who needs chem!!! wahaahahahhaa.

mm hmm, well im just wundering what ravi's planing to do to my thingo, so yea. ummm. wat else? i dunno.....my friends are awsum. n if ur reading this n r friends, then yea....u guys r gold man! i wont say it often, evn if its true...so cherish these words!!! wahahaha

hmmmmm...i'll sign into msn now...
oOOhhhh....b4 i 4get. the bubbles i got from kirstyn n mish. their soooo funnnnn!!! man i went into the bathroom n blew my breath away wit these awsum smelling bubbles. bubblegum blast!!! wahahaha. newayz...ali came in to see what i was doing n we hadda pretty kool time...n then im like..."OH! trty suk em in!! it looks madd as!!! like...eat em!!!" so i sukd in afew, ate some...hehe, n my sis tried cos she was like "can u taste it???"

n shez like..yea, as loong as u dont do nething stoopid like suk em up ur nose. silly her, she knows it encourages me...so i got really excited n blew me a new batch of bubbles, n i tried to sniff the buble closest to me up my nose n my sis, loving me so, screams "NIC! DONT!" n pushes me away, afraid i mite die of buble sniffing, n we both fall over laughing. it was koool as!!! but me, being so determined to sniff a buble kept tryign till i sniffed about 3. hehehe. man it was funny as. n shez like..."watsit feel like?" so she tries buble sniffing n yea, laughin the whole wile, man it was awsum!!. but the aftermath is a bit wooosy...not really...just to much fun. n it looks liek iv barely touched my buble mixture...theres soooooooo much left!!! wahahahahaha. man, these are awsumawsum memories...

well newayz....i think thats a loong enough post. God's rockn my world. his awsum! cos he loves me so, n guess wat? he loves u toooo!!!!!! ehehehe....
rok on!

-----------uniki signing off-----------
----------bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppgogzapppppbuzzzzz----------

1 comment:

  1. ahaha. nicole, you make me laugh. o_0!! lol...!

    i love that joy you carry with you all the time! man, even when you're sad your eyes shine with the joy God has planted so deep inside of you. you ARE a joy!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.