Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, May 20, 2005

and...i gotta get outta here...im begg'n u, im begg'n u, im begg'n u 2 be my escape! thanx man!!

its amazing how we let our human ways get ahead of us huh? most would argue, that we are human. is that a reason or an excuse? im confused....newayz...

psalm 120:1-2
i call on the Lord in my distress,
and he answers me.
Save me, O Lord, from lying lips
and from deceitful tongues

save me from myself perhaps? it seems the double-edges of my tongue has fought for me simultaneously bringing me defeat. my own lips decieve me, yet laugh at the enemy, and my words heal others yet cut myself? its like double entries in accounting....whoooaaa, thats deep :] LOL, newayz. i guess what im sayn is that it seems....confused? i am....very confused...dont get me wrong, im actually as amused as i am confused, honestly! its like, i can explain with a thousand words, yet be speechless all the same...cos, thats just the way i work, its completely understandable, but i kno none of u will understand, because that's Jesus' job, n no1 will eva undastand the way i think, cos i havn evn figured that out yet wahahahha

newayz, that got me thinkn again, n the pesimistic gurl lockd away in the little box of forgottn was tryna get out, but....bahahahahaha, i've thrown away the key! :] actually, Jesus helpd me, well neways, i laughed at her a bit, n i thout hard about the whole double-edged thing riite? its weird, like the desires of this skin hunger for evrything i dont need, the lusts of our human nature [sinful nature] attract sin, i it really buggd me, cos lately iv been thru some testnings n stuff yea? still am...n the way we would act opposed to the wwjd thing...its really got me thinkn. like birdy's msn nic ages ago: so much of me still has to die...n its sooooooo, oh so true!!! my brain and my body and my mind seem to be attacking my heart with just the way they operate!! n im struggling really, yet, i kno im not fighting, cos if i was, i'd be gone already. im struggling, yet im smiling all the way through, n its asif God's just placed this amazing joy in my heart, like a blood transfusion, except now its his blodd runnin thru my veins, tryna control my body, but my body isn co-operating. it's still tryna adjust to the new addition of my body, His pumpin' his way around and thru me, and the absolute joy of this is makin' my heart sing! like, i still have sooooooo much to learn and do n its hard to keep up, cept im sooo happyyy!! n its sooo insane!!!! n im lovin it oh so muchh!!! man, cant u feel it??? awww gosh. im really happy the sad gurl was lockd up, cos its sucha relief! i feel so free...evn tho i havnt won all the battles with myself, evn tho i stil seem to fall into temptation, im sooo farr from perfect, except im sooo calm n oke with that>? i kno i gotta improve. but the joy of that!! man! *sigh....

oke oke, back to the other world.....IM DUING WOOOOD~!!!!!!! w00h000000!!!!!! man im sooo excited!!!!!! well i think im duin wod newayz, if they accept my application, they should. cos im movin' outta further into woodworks, n cos practically 80% of pplz tryna change subs r the pplz hu wanna get into further cos they cant cop general! so, they need evry space they can get, so...if it's God's will, then yes! im goin to WOOOODDD~!!!! wahahahaha, man. its gonan be soooo kooool! ....n yea, i'll be fairly careful, i'll try not to sand my finger down to the bone ehehehe [no mockery intended to mark]

psalm119:171-176
may my lips overflow with praise,
for you teach me your decrees
may my tongue sing of your word,
for all your commands are righteous
may your hand be ready to help me,
for i have chosen your precepts,
I long for your salvation, O Lord,
and your law is my delight.
let me live that i may praise you,
and may your laws sustain me.
I have strayed like a lost sheep.
seek your servant,
for i have not forgotten your commands.


that's it inna nuttshell!...a pretty fab nuttshell! wahaha, newayz....man, ,wen i startd this i was thinkn pretty deep, n weneva i think pretty deep, i nearly 4get to smile. but now im over the moon!! wahaha, and yes. I CAN FLYY! im flyin' now! i love it wen i fly, man the view form up here is oh so AWS! try it sometime! my treat, i'll take u flying soon oke? ~ waaaccchhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :]

rok on!! SMILE! SHINE! and exercise! thats what makes u healthy! eat wateva u can get ur hands on wahahah!

ooOhhh yea, i hadda real interestn convo wit poulus yestanite~! ehehe, its kool. mm hmmm...n sillly choko, i told u i was on plann! but noo, u had to 4get...lol, well im sure u can just get more credit riite? oop. OFF TO YOUTH NOW!! WOOHOOOO!!! man i love youth, the church is gonan hafta get a new roof soon, ,we keep rockn it off!1 wahahaha man. its rockn as!! pop by some time soon oke??
*punch. catchaazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.